(Last updated: Wednesday August 29, 2007)
X10 CM19A USB transceiver
OK, I've thrown this page together really quickly so others can take a look at what others have done using the CM19A.
The CM19A is an X10 wireless transceiver (it can send and receive wirless X10 signals). It requires something like a X10 RR501 or TM751 power line receiver to convert X10 wireless to X10 power line signals.
- Mike Lemay's X10MMS (click on the X10 CM19A link to get to the drivers) Michael's driver differs from my own in that my driver has no additional intelligence for decoding the user/application input to CM19A commands (or vice versa).
- Someone's CM19A Java driver
- Someone's CM19A Java driver w/debug
- My CM19A Libusb code
- Dr. Edward Cheung's X10 RF tech. descritpion - very useful for figuring out what's going on.
- Firecracker Info - The CM19A uses some of the CM17A/Firecracker's codes.
- My latest and greatest version of the CM19A driver (yes I know it says iplc) and the instructions to compile it.
For further info email me at: moc.ahxunil@yrrehcn