(Last updated: Wednesday August 29, 2007)
X10 CM19A USB transceiver
OK, I've thrown this page together really quickly so others can take a look at what others have done using the CM19A.
The CM19A is an X10 wireless transceiver (it can send and receive wirless X10 signals). It requires something like a X10 RR501 or TM751 power line receiver to convert X10 wireless to X10 power line signals.
- Mike Lemay's X10MMS Michael's driver differs from my own in that my driver has no additional intelligence for decoding the user/application input to CM19A commands (or vice versa).
- Someone's CM19A Java driver
- Someone's CM19A Java driver w/debug
- My CM19A Libusb code
- Dr. Edward Cheung's X10 RF tech. descritpion - very useful for figuring out what's going on.
- Firecracker Info - The CM19A uses some of the CM17A/Firecracker's codes.
For further info email me at: moc.ahxunil@yrrehcn